Renting out a property
To many less experienced people, renting out a property may seem like a piece of cake. But practice often proves them painfully wrong. Paper work that's not in order, unreliable tenants, technical problems during the lease period – any of these aspects can cause a myriad of problems throughout the letting route.
NooreState boasts a diverse customer base, from private clients to investors. It focuses on rentals to professionals and other quality tenants, often expats working for large internationals. Noor has her roots in the expat market, and it remains her speciality as well as her passion. Noor loves nothing better than to find the perfect match between tenant and landlord, which undoubtedly explains why so many of her clients have granted NooreState the exclusive right to represent their tenants.
Questions frequently asked by landlords
- Do I rent out my house furnished or not furnished?
- How much is my house worth?
- What is the average rental term?
- How long does it take on average before a property is rented out?
- How do I know if my property is subsidised or not?
- Which legislation applies to property rentals?
- How do I make sure that my tenant does not accrue tenants´ rights?
- Do I rent out inclusive or exclusive of gas, water, electric, television & internet?
- How do I get my tenants to actually leave in due course?
- What is the notice period for tenants and landlords?
- Do you do both the check-in and check-out?
- Which costs (such as municipal taxes) are for the tenant´s account?
- Can you demand a cleaner?
- Do you have a network of expat tenants?
- Can we use your services for property management?
- Do you apply the points system?
NooreState will be happy to discuss the above or any other questions you may have in a free no-obligations meeting. NooreState is a member of the Letting Association Amsterdam and a member of Pararius, the Dutch letting website.
The fee for our involvement is 8% of the annual rent, maximum, plus VAT. No cure, no pay.
NooreState charges € 300, plus VAT, for drawing up tenancy or lease agreements.