Amsterdam, Gerard Schaepstraat
85 m² • bedrooms: 2 • € 1,675 (excl.)
Light semi-furnshed 2 bedroom apartment located at the first floor. The apartment offers:
- 2 bedrooms
- new kitchen with 5-pit gas-stove, dishwasher, oven/microwave combination, large freezer and good sized fridge
- large balcony at backside
- master-bedroom and single bedroom/study
- separate storage room in attic
- double glass everywhere (aka low energy-bils!)
- new bathroom with shower only
- separate toilet
- waiting list for parking permit currently 5 months.
Shabby just ten years ago, Westerpark is now hip & happening. Hats off to this district that is always on the move, and that welcomes new initiatives all the time. Most small working class properties have now been renovated and meet today’s high standards. This is an ideal district for starters on the housing market as it remains affordable, yet is very central, situated next to Jordaan and just 10 minutes by bike from Central Station.