Amsterdam, Ferdinand Bolstraat
73 m² • bedrooms: 1 • € 1,750 (excl.)
Lovely furnished one bedroom apartment located on the F. Bolstraat in the popular Pijp area.
This apartment has the following features:
- 2 toilets
- washing machine & dryer
- large living room with lots of windows (all double glass)
- extended kitchen with dishwasher, big fridge, big freezer, microwave, oven, 5 pit stove etc.
- real wooden floors throughout the apartment
- big master bedroom with built-in closet space
- bathroom ensuite with separate shower and bath + toilet
- huge private balcony with top
- available for min. of one year preferably long-term lease.
The Pijp area is one of my personal favorite area's to live in.
Students are still ingrained on its streetscape, but yuppies and expats have discovered the district as well. De Pijp is hip and happening. Nowhere else in Amsterdam will you find a larger concentration of restaurants, cafés and bars catering to just about every class and taste.
So why would you name a neighbourhood De Pijp ('The Pipe')? Nobody knows for sure, but it might have something to do with a ditch that once cut through the district. The population of De Pijp has diversified considerably since the 1960s.
Nearby you have tram 16 and 24 which take you to the Central Station within 10 minutes and VU AMC within 15 minutes.