90 m² • bedrooms: 2 • € 2,750 (incl.)
NEW LISTING | JORDAAN
Gorgeously decorated top-floor apartment located at one of the best spots of Amsterdam, surrounded by the most beautiful little streets and unique (canal)houses. Since the last tenants left the owner has completely renovated and refurbished the place so the apartment is as good as new. As mentioned the apartment is located at the top floor and to be reached by a (well maintained) central staircase shared with one other apartment. The apartment itself offers a stylishly decorated living-room incl. open and fully equipped kitchen, 2 large bedrooms from which one is provided with opening doors connecting to a lovely French balcony. Each bedroom has it's own large bathroom (incl. shower, bath, toilet, and washbasin). Last but not least; a private roof-terrace offering beautiful sceneries of the old characteristic city-center. The layout of the apartment makes it perfectly suitable for either a single ex-pat, a couple or two friends sharing a flat. The apartment is available immediately and is provided with airconditioning.
- year of construction: 2007
- fully furnished, modern interior
- 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms
- 2 toilets
- one bedroom with opening doors connected to a lovely French balcony
- spacious private roof terrace
- 2 months sec. deposit
- min. lease-term is 12 months or longer
- renovated new state
- ideal for single, couple or 2 working professionals sharing
- the rental price includes professional cleaning twice a month as well as all utilities.
- waiting period for a parking permit (Centrum 2) is approx 2 months.
The Amsterdam Jordaan is undoubtedly the most sung about, described and romanced town district of the Netherlands. Started as a district for the poor, today it is a favorite place for students, artists, ex-pats, and families. It's a pleasant neighborhood with a mixture of all kinds of styles and activities. Central Station is at approx 10 min. biking distance.
For more information or a viewing please contact Noor Sterenberg by mail through: